We at Quiz Tutors respect the intellectual property rights of others and we also expect our users to do the same.
Our tools and services are only designed to support students and their learning. Our tutors work hard to help students learn via live chat and online tutoring. Our services are not meant to replace learning. Any misuse of our platform by any user is therefore prohibited and it may have serious consequences, up to and including being banned from our site and also having an academic integrity investigation opened by the user’s institution. If you want to know further about our academic integrity and honor code, please visit our honor code section here
In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we do respond promptly to valid written notification of claimed infringement regarding content posted on Quiz Tutors site. Please note that Quiz Tutors may forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the user who posted the content. It is also our policy to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
You could report your alleged copyright infringement to us. If you are a copyright owner or are otherwise authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, you can report alleged copyright infringement by contacting us. Kindly send the following information to our Legal Dept, copyright section by email to email@example.com
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- The URL(s) (Pages) of our website where the material that you claim is infringing occurs
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- Your complete contact information
- Your sworn statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Your sworn statement made under penalty of perjury, saying that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf